A bit late in posting my trip since I went on November 15, 2012. But better late than never. Ever since I came to Japan back in 2008, one of the many sites I wish to visit has finally come true, Hiroshima. Although Hiroshima city is small in size with a population of 1,181,410 compare to the population in Tokyo at 13,216,221 in 2012, Hiroshima first thought to one's mind is the atomic bombings on 1945.
I have read history books and was lectured in school what happened on that tragic day of June 6, 1945. We are know the story. I will leave it as that and instead, post photos of my mini vacation with my family at Hiroshima.
- 75 A Little History about Japan-Shitamachi M…
- 50 Shoot Like A Professional Photographer
- 50 The Happiest Place On Earth And The Colde…
- 50 First Aunite Anne's Pretzel Shop Opens in…
- 50 Safe Journey Dear Miffy
- November 2014 (1)
- January 2013 (4)
- December 2012 (3)
- August 2012 (1)
- November 2011 (2)
- October 2011 (4)